We offer the option to place an order without having previously registered. All you have to do is provide the basic information for the purchase (billing details , shipping details and payment details).
However, register an account with us will save the troubles for your future purchase as your billing and shipping details will be saved under your account so you won’t need to key in all again at your next purchase.
Once your order has been confirmed, we are unable to make any amendments or cancellations.
For your security we aren't able to change the address your order is being sent to.
The payment options that we accept are:
• Credit or Debit Card (Visa & Mastercard) via "iPay88"
• FPX Online Banking via "iPay88"
• E-Wallet (Boost, GrabPay, ShopeePay, Touch ‘n Go) via "iPay88"
• Manual Transfer / ATM
At this time, we do not accept check, nor do we offer any sort of layaway or COD service.
Email : email@example.com
WhatsApp : +6019 223 8139
There're a few possible reasons why your payment was unsuccessful:
• Your connection may have dropped during checkout, then you'll need to place your order again.
• Your card may have been rejected.
Some banks require further security checks before allowing a card payment to be processed. Check that all your personal details (e.g. the expiry date or your billing address) are entered correctly.
• For international customers, please also make sure that your payment card is set up by your card issuer for international payments.
• Your payment was declined by your card issuer. Please contact your bank for more information.
You will receive a confirmation from 8 Nine Florist which will be sent to your registered email address to let you know your order details. It's worth checking 8 Nine Florist is marked as a safe sender in your email account or checking your junk mail as our emails may be routed there automatically.
Shipping rates available at checkout.
• We offer free Kuala Lumpur & Petaling Jaya delivery on orders over RM390 (T&C apply).
log into 'My Account' check your order history to see the latest tracking information for your parcel.
You'll receive a shipping confirmation email from our warehouse once your order is on its way; If you can’t locate the tracking email, kindly refer to your email’s INBOX/ SPAM/ JUNK folder.
If an item you have ordered becomes unavailable or out of stock, you will be notified via email from our customer care team. Refund will be made to you accordingly on the paid item value.
• Refund would only be done as gift card, strictly no cash refund is allowed.
• You'll receive a refund confirmation email and refund request will be processed within 3 business days.
• Gift card can use in multiple times, balance can be use in next purchase and must be redeemed within 180 days from the date of issued.
• If more than 7 days have passed and you have not received the refund, Please contact us here .
• Digital gift cards can only be redeemed in the 8 Nine Florist Online Store.
• Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
• You will receives an email that contains a digital gift card with a unique code that you can use at checkout to redeem its value.
• When you redeems a gift card, the checkout displays one of the following options:
- If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, then you can click Complete order.
- If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, then you will be prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
• Can I have the gift card sent to a different recipient?
Yes, if you would like to gift the gift card to someone, you can forward your digital gift card with a unique code to recipient.
• Do gift cards expire?
Gift cards must be redeemed within 180 days from the date of issued.
• When you loses a gift card code or needs a balance update, we can email an updated gift card to its original email.
• If a gift card has been partially used, then only the remaining balance is sent to original email.